sábado, 17 de julio de 2010

Un disco para la tristeza...

Opeth. Suecia

Damnation. 2003






In the corner beside my window
There hangs a lonely photograph
There is no reason
I'd never notice a memory that could hold me back

There is a wound that's always bleeding
There is a road I'm always walking
And I know you'll never return to this place

Gone through days without talking
There is a comfort in silence
So used to losing all ambition
And struggling to maintain what's left

And once undone, there is only smoke
Burning in my eyes to blind
To cover up what really happened
And force the darkness unto me



Found you there in the blink of an eye
I miss you
Turned away into a thousand dreams
You've found out what they mean

Lost you there in a moment of truth
I trust you
Gave away your one and only heart
A gift to tear apart

Stain me, save me
Take me to my home
Hold me, show me
Take me to my home

Weaker now, drawing fluid from me
You kill me
I'm not afraid of what you have just done
But of what you've just become

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario